||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Spread, level, or smooth concrete or terrazzo mixtures to form bases or finished surfaces, using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds, or floats.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, or straightedges.
- Wet concrete surface and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
- Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Level concrete and allow to dry.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
- Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
- Cement the edges of the paved area.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Roll and press sheet wall and floor covering into cement base to smooth and finish surface, using hand roller.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Operate machines to spread, smooth, level, or steel-reinforce stone, concrete, or asphalt on road beds.
- Mix mortar or grout and pour or spread mortar or grout on marble slabs, stone, or foundation.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Dump, spread, and tamp asphalt, using pneumatic tampers, to repair joints and patch broken pavement.