||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake linings.
- Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Repair or adjust track switches, using wrenches and replacement parts.
- Dress and reshape worn or damaged railroad switch points or frogs, using portable power grinders.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Rotate cleaning rods manually, using turning pins.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Exchange cooling system components in various vehicles.
- Repair or replace defective pressure vessel parts, such as safety valves or regulators, using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, or metalworking machinery.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles used by surveying crews.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, such as leak detectors, glove boxes, or mechanical pumps.
- Maintain and coordinate repair of marine machinery and equipment for installation on vessels.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Perform routine equipment maintenance.