Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Bicycle Repairers.
- Install, repair, and replace equipment or accessories, such as handlebars, stands, lights, and seats.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Remount wheels onto vehicles.
- Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Fit and secure windows, vinyl roofs, and metal trim to vehicle bodies, using caulking guns, adhesive brushes, and mallets.
||Automotive Specialty Technicians
- Install, adjust, or repair hydraulic or electromagnetic automatic lift mechanisms used to raise and lower automobile windows, seats, and tops.
- Retrofit vehicle fuel systems with aftermarket products, such as vapor transfer devices, evaporation control devices, swirlers, lean burn devices, or friction reduction devices, to enhance combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Reassemble frames and reinstall engines after repairs.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Install and repair accessories, such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Remove seats, carpeting, and interiors of doors and add sound-absorbing material in empty spaces, reinstalling interior parts.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Repair, fabricate, and install steel or wood fittings, using blueprints, shop sketches, and instruction manuals.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Install or repair accessories.