Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers.
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Collect fares from passengers, and issue change and transfers.
||Transportation Attendants, Except Flight Attendants
- Issue and collect passenger boarding passes and transfers, tearing or punching tickets as necessary to prevent reuse.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Collect cash payments from customers and make change or charge purchases to customers' credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Collect tickets or cash fares from passengers.
||Parking Lot Attendants
- Explain and calculate parking charges, collect fees from customers, and respond to customer complaints.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Collect fares or vouchers from passengers and make change or issue receipts as necessary.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Collect tickets, fares, or passes from passengers.
- Collect money for meals and beverages.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Collect fares from customers or signal ferryboat helpers to collect fares.