Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Aircraft Service Attendants.
- Change aircraft oil, coolant, or other fluids.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Identify tire size and ply and inflate tires accordingly.
- Assist mechanics and perform various mechanical duties, such as changing oil or checking and replacing batteries.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Perform routine engine maintenance on motorboats, such as changing oil and filters.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Perform scheduled maintenance, and clean units and components.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.