Related occupations for task:
Confer with other workers about machine setups and operational specifications.
||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with coworkers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine set-up requirements.
||Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with co-workers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, loom patterns, samples, charts, or specification sheets, or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Study guides, charts, and specification sheets, and confer with supervisors to determine machine setup requirements.
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details, processing plans, or problems that occur.
- Confer with numerical control programmers to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
||Power Plant Operators
- Communicate with systems operators to regulate and coordinate line voltages and transmission loads and frequencies.
- Inspect records or log book entries or communicate with plant personnel to assess equipment operating status.
See all 17 related occupations >>