Related Occupations for Task
15-1131.00 - Computer Programmers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Create Web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Use network computer-aided design (CAD) software packages to optimize network designs.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
See all 10 related occupations >>