Related Occupations for Task
39-7012.00 - Travel Guides
Related occupations for task:
Provide tourists with assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates, and in converting currency.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Arrange for shipments of baggage, express mail, and parcels by providing weighing and billing services.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Provide or arrange for services such as clothes pressing, cleaning, or repair.