Related occupations for task:
Sort, assemble, and proof completed work.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Gather, register, and arrange the material to be typed, following instructions.
- Electronically sort and compile text and numerical data, retrieving, updating, and merging documents as required.
- Collate pages of reports and other documents prepared.
- Work with technical material, preparing statistical reports, planning and typing statistical tables, and combining and rearranging material from different sources.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Compile data from records to prepare periodic reports.
- Compile data pertinent to manufacture of special products for customers.
- Review correspondence for format and typographical accuracy, assemble the information into a prescribed form with the correct number of copies, and submit it to an authorized official for signature.
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Organize paperwork, such as survey forms or reports, for distribution or analysis.
- Compile statistics from source materials, such as production or sales records, quality-control or test records, time sheets, or survey sheets.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Post relevant work hours to client files to bill clients properly.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate departments.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
See more related occupations >>