Related occupations for task:
Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Harvest plants, and transplant or pot and label them.
- Cut, roll, and stack sod.
- Tie and bunch flowers, plants, shrubs, and trees, wrap their roots, and pack them into boxes to fill orders.
- Dip cut flowers into disinfectant, count them into bunches, and place them in boxes to prepare them for storage and shipping.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Paint identification marks of specified colors on logs to identify grades or species, using spray cans, or call out grades to log markers.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
- Tag unsafe trees with high-visibility ribbons.
- Mark logs for identification.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Mark livestock to identify ownership and grade, using brands, tags, paint, or tattoos.
- Collect, inspect, and place eggs in incubators, operate machines for egg washing, candling, and grading, and pack eggs in cartons.
- Brand, tattoo, or tag animals to allow animal identification.
- Prepare containers of semen for freezing and storage or shipment, placing them in dry ice or liquid nitrogen.
See all 8 related occupations >>