Related occupations for task:
Research, test, or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Test repaired items to ensure proper operation.
- Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Research and apply innovative solutions for product design, visuals, and user experience to meet the needs of individual web development projects.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
- Test issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a regular schedule or after any major program modifications.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
See more related occupations >>