Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.
- Communicate and collaborate with merchants, Webmasters, bloggers, or online editors to strategically place hyperlinks.
- Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
- Propose online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns to marketing executives.
- Collaborate with web, multimedia, or art design staffs to create multimedia Web sites or other internet content that conforms to brand and company visual format.
- Collaborate with programmers, underwriters, accounts, claims experts, and senior management to help companies develop plans for new lines of business or improvements to existing business.
- Collaborate with Web developers to create and operate internal and external Web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.