Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.03 - Web Administrators
Related occupations for task:
Develop or document style guidelines for Web site content.
- Incorporate technical considerations into Web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Develop and document style guidelines for Web site content.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing Web site revision.
- Provide clear, detailed descriptions of Web site specifications, such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Video Game Designers
- Develop and maintain design level documentation, including mechanics, guidelines, and mission outlines.
- Document all aspects of formal game design, using mock-up screenshots, sample menu layouts, gameplay flowcharts, and other graphical devices.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Identify and develop commercial or technical specifications, such as usability, pricing, checkout, or data security, to promote transactional internet-enabled commerce functionality.
See all 7 related occupations >>