Related Occupations for Task
39-5093.00 - Shampooers
Related occupations for task:
Massage, shampoo, and condition patron's hair and scalp to clean them and remove excess oil.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Select and apply cosmetic products, such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products, such as peels and masks.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Apply chemical peels to reduce fine lines and age spots.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Shampoo, rinse, condition, and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Massage and treat scalp for hygienic and remedial purposes, using hands, fingers, or vibrating equipment.
- Give facials to patrons, using special compounds, such as lotions and creams.
- Shampoo hair.
- Provide skin care and nail treatments.
- Provide face, neck, and scalp massages.
||Manicurists and Pedicurists
- Assess the condition of clients' hands, remove dead skin, and massage hands.
||Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance
- Cleanse and tone the skin to prepare it for makeup application.
See all 7 related occupations >>