||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and supervisory personnel.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.