Related occupations for task:
Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Evaluate students' or individuals' abilities, interests, and personality characteristics, using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Evaluate personal characteristics and home conditions of foster home or adoption applicants.
- Determine clients' eligibility for financial assistance.
- Analyze information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Determine whether clients should be counseled or referred to other specialists in such fields as medicine, psychiatry, or legal aid.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
See all 6 related occupations >>