Related occupations for task:
Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Create and enforce database development standards.
- Develop or maintain archived procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
||Document Management Specialists
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Develop project-specific data management plans that address areas such as coding, reporting, or transfer of data, database locks, and work flow processes.
- Develop technical specifications for data management programming and communicate needs to information technology staff.