Related occupations for task:
Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate or direct research or publication activities of technicians or related staff.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||Video Game Designers
- Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
- Write or supervise the writing of game text and dialogue.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
See all 12 related occupations >>