Related occupations for task:
Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Install or configure Web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, and secure, and that files are named properly.
- Provide training or technical assistance in Web site implementation or use.
- Inform Web site users of problems, problem resolutions, or application changes and updates.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
See more related occupations >>