Related occupations for task:
Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Calculate or verify calculations of prescribed radiation doses.
- Calculate the delivery of radiation treatment, such as the amount or extent of radiation per session, based on the prescribed course of radiation therapy.
- Develop treatment plans and calculate doses for brachytherapy procedures.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Analyze archival data, such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
- Collect and record data associated with operating geothermal power plants or well fields.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
See more related occupations >>