Related occupations for task:
Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Oversee Medicaid- and Medicare-related paperwork and recordkeeping in hospitals.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, and relevant correspondence.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
See all 8 related occupations >>