Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.00 - Registered Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Select and prescribe post-anesthesia medications or treatments to patients.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses and other vision aids.
- Prescribe medications to treat eye diseases if state laws permit.
- Prescribe or administer topical or systemic medications to treat ophthalmic conditions and to manage pain.
- Prescribe corrective lenses such as glasses or contact lenses.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Prescribe medications for the treatment of athletic-related injuries.
- Prescribe orthotics, prosthetics, and adaptive equipment.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
- Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies, based on such patient characteristics as age and gender.
See more related occupations >>