Related occupations for task:
Evaluate staff performance in leading group exercise or conducting diagnostic tests.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Monitor behavior of subordinates to ensure alert, courteous, and professional behavior toward inmates, parolees, fellow employees, visitors, and the public.
- Conduct evaluations of employees' performance.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments, or alumni organizations.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
See more related occupations >>