Related Occupations for Task
51-4041.00 - Machinists
Related occupations for task:
Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Read job orders and inspect workpieces to determine work procedures and materials required.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study blueprints, layouts or charts, and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions, and to determine material requirements and operational sequences.
||Milling and Planing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations.
See more related occupations >>