Related occupations for task:
Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Interview or correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police, physicians, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
- Contact or interview claimants, doctors, medical specialists, or employers to get additional information.
- Negotiate claim settlements or recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements.
- Negotiate with creditors on behalf of clients to arrange for payment adjustments, interest rate reductions, time extensions, or payment plans.
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
See all 10 related occupations >>