Related occupations for task:
Train employees on organizations' timekeeping systems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, or maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Train end-users, distributors, installers, or other technicians in wind commissioning, testing, or other technical procedures.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Explain or demonstrate correct operation or preventive maintenance of medical equipment to personnel.
- Supervise or train other divers, including hobby divers.
See all 8 related occupations >>