||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Arrange properties, furniture, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories, as shown in prepared sketches.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Assemble or set up displays, furniture, or products in store space, using colors, lights, pictures, or other accessories to display the product.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, or drapes, as guided by floor plan of building or specifications.
- Construct or assemble displays or display components from fabric, glass, paper, or plastic, using hand tools or woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Dress mannequins for displays.
- Install decorations, such as flags, banners, festive lights, or bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.