Related occupations for task:
Develop computer programs to collect meteorological data or to present meteorological information.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
- Automate the deployment of software updates over geographically distributed network nodes.
- Develop a maintainable code base using object-oriented design principles, practices, or patterns.
- Run infrastructure tests to examine the behavior of large peer-to-peer networks.
- Test the security and performance of blockchain infrastructures.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
See more related occupations >>