Related occupations for task:
Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of university publications, such as course catalogs and class schedules.
- Write grants to procure external funding, and supervise grant-funded projects.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring and training employees and overseeing facility needs or requirements.
See all 18 related occupations >>