Related occupations for task:
Take pictures or video, and process them for inclusion in a story.
||Broadcast Announcers and Radio Disc Jockeys
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Operate television or motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.
- Operate zoom lenses, changing images according to specifications and rehearsal instructions.
- Use cameras in any of several different camera mounts, such as stationary, track-mounted, or crane-mounted.
- Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment, such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in studio or on location.
- Photograph legal evidence at crime scenes, in hospitals, or in forensic laboratories.
- Produce films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
See all 8 related occupations >>