Related occupations for task:
Answer questions or provide advice to the public regarding licensing policies, procedures, or regulations.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Answer applicants' questions about benefits and claim procedures.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Explain rules and regulations of facilities and entertainment attractions to customers.
- Train workers in company procedures or policy.
See more related occupations >>