Related occupations for task:
Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare reports, including assignment of company funds or recording of department revenues.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
||Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
See all 19 related occupations >>