Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches or physicians.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
||Emergency Medical Technicians
- Communicate with dispatchers or treatment center personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, or to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs or treatment.
- Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
- Communicate with patients' primary care physicians upon admission, when treatment plans change, or at discharge to maintain continuity and quality of care.
- Observe and reassure patients during treatment and report unusual reactions to physician or turn equipment off if unexpected adverse reactions occur.
- Act as liaison with physicist and supportive care personnel.
See more related occupations >>