Related occupations for task:
Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
- Oversee facilities management for the university, including construction, repair, and maintenance projects.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
||Food Service Managers
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services, such as waste removal and pest control.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
See more related occupations >>