Related occupations for task:
Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
See all 18 related occupations >>