Related occupations for task:
Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Inspect sites to assess environmental damage or monitor cleanup progress.
- Provide expert witness testimony on issues such as soil, air, or water contamination and associated cleanup measures.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inspect facilities and equipment, such as emergency management centers and communications equipment, to determine their operational and functional capabilities in emergency situations.
- Provide communities with assistance in applying for federal funding for emergency management facilities, radiological instrumentation, and other related items.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Advise retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
- Verify correct use and maintenance of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit television, merchandise tags, and burglar alarms.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
See more related occupations >>