Related occupations for task:
Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Inspect sites to assess environmental damage or monitor cleanup progress.
- Provide expert witness testimony on issues such as soil, air, or water contamination and associated cleanup measures.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inspect facilities and equipment, such as emergency management centers and communications equipment, to determine their operational and functional capabilities in emergency situations.
- Provide communities with assistance in applying for federal funding for emergency management facilities, radiological instrumentation, and other related items.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Inspect farm or ranch equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Verify correct use and maintenance of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit television, merchandise tags, and burglar alarms.
- Advise retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
See more related occupations >>