Related occupations for task:
Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Conduct threat or vulnerability analyses to determine probable frequency, criticality, consequence, or severity of natural or man-made disasters or criminal activity on the organization's profitability or delivery of products or services.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for mass production.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
See all 10 related occupations >>