Related occupations for task:
Examine and grade trees according to standard charts and staple color-coded grade tags to limbs.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Grade and sort products according to factors such as color, species, length, width, appearance, feel, smell, and quality to ensure correct processing and usage.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Paint identification marks of specified colors on logs to identify grades or species, using spray cans, or call out grades to log markers.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
- Tag unsafe trees with high-visibility ribbons.
- Mark logs for identification.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse
- Harvest plants, and transplant or pot and label them.
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
||Fishing and Hunting Workers
- Sort, pack, and store catch in holds with salt and ice.
- Wash and sort pelts according to species, color, and quality.
See all 8 related occupations >>