Related occupations for task:
Examine and grade trees according to standard charts and staple color-coded grade tags to limbs.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Grade and sort products according to factors such as color, species, length, width, appearance, feel, smell, and quality to ensure correct processing and usage.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Paint identification marks of specified colors on logs to identify grades or species, using spray cans, or call out grades to log markers.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
- Tag unsafe trees with high-visibility ribbons.
- Mark logs for identification.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Label and seal graded products and issue official grading certificates.
See all 10 related occupations >>