Related occupations for task:
Read and interpret engineering drawings, diagrams, instructions, or specifications to determine needed repairs, fabrication method, and operation sequence.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Plan and carry out work assignments, using blueprints, schematic drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams, or liquid or air flow sheets, following prescribed regulations, directives, or other instructions as required.
- Study technical manuals or attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Study blueprints, design specifications, or manufacturers' recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components and to ensure the proper installation of components.
- Assemble, position, and mount heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints or manufacturer's specifications.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Refer to manufacturers' manuals to obtain maintenance instructions pertaining to specific malfunctions.
- Review manufacturer's instructions, manuals, technical specifications, building permits, and ordinances to determine communication equipment requirements and procedures.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
See all 19 related occupations >>