Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
- Design research studies in collaboration with physicians, life scientists, or other professionals.
- Calculate sample size requirements for clinical studies.
- Review clinical or other medical research protocols and recommend appropriate statistical analyses.
- Plan or direct research studies related to life sciences.
- Design surveys to assess health issues.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Plan or conduct geological, geochemical, or geophysical field studies or surveys, sample collection, or drilling and testing programs used to collect data for research or application.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Design or perform experiments with equipment, such as lasers, accelerators, or mass spectrometers.
- Plan laboratory experiments to confirm feasibility of processes and techniques used in the production of materials with special characteristics.
See all 9 related occupations >>