Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with clients' families to implement rehabilitation plans, such as behavioral, residential, social, or employment goals.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other school personnel to determine causes of problems, such as truancy and misbehavior, and to implement solutions.
- Inform parents and guardians of child's health problems and surgical procedures through various channels, such as in-person and telecommunication systems.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Confer with family members or others close to clients to keep them informed of treatment planning and progress.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Meet with families, probation officers, police, or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, administrators, and other professionals to discuss children's progress, resolve behavioral, academic, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs.