||Investment Fund Managers
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Delegate authority for the receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.