Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Construction Managers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate with government leaders, businesses, special interest representatives, and utility companies to gain support for new projects and to eliminate potential obstacles.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Prepare and submit permit applications for demolition, cleanup, remediation, or construction projects.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.