Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare.
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and the need for curriculum changes.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Analyze marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak performance periods and to issue work assignments.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision making, or valuation.
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Analyze retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns to determine if properties should be acquired.