Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Medical and Health Services Managers.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement through auditing, review, or assessment.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Conduct threat or vulnerability analyses to determine probable frequency, criticality, consequence, or severity of natural or man-made disasters or criminal activity on the organization's profitability or delivery of products or services.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for mass production.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Conduct quantitative risk assessments for human health, environmental, or other risks.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies.
- Collect stakeholder data to evaluate risk and to develop mitigation strategies.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Review proposed study protocols to evaluate factors such as sample collection processes, data management plans, or potential subject risks.