Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Wind Energy Project Managers.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Prepare and submit permit applications for demolition, cleanup, remediation, or construction projects.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Prepare or file environmental certification applications.