Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Clinical Data Managers.
- Write work instruction manuals, data capture guidelines, or standard operating procedures.
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Document application and Web site changes or change procedures.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses.
||Document Management Specialists
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Develop and document security procedures, policies, or standards.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Create or revise user instructions, procedures, or manuals.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Document procedures for hardware and software installation and use.
||Information Security Analysts
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.