||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of workers engaged in drafting, designing layouts, assembling, or testing printed circuit boards.
- Supervise or train other technologists, technicians, or drafters.
- Supervise and train other drafters, technologists, and technicians.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Supervise or direct the work of non-destructive testing trainees or staff.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Supervise, train, and evaluate technicians, technologists, survey personnel, engineers, scientists or other mine personnel.
- Manage the work of subcontractors to ensure quality control.
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Supervise or train project team members, as necessary.
- Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
- Oversee the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements.
- Assign work to staff to obtain maximum utilization of personnel.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Monitor the work of specialists, such as electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, interior designers, or sound specialists to ensure optimal form or function of designs or final structures.
- Supervise technologists, technicians, or other engineers.
- Provide technical supervision regarding traffic control devices to other traffic technicians or laborers.
- Supervise technologists or technicians engaged in nanotechnology research or production.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Supervise and train other technologists, technicians, and drafters.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Manage teams of engineers by creating schedules, tracking inventory, creating or using budgets, or overseeing contract obligations or deadlines.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Supervise other engineers and crew members and train them for routine and emergency duties.
||Surveying and Mapping Technicians
- Supervise or coordinate activities of workers engaged in surveying, plotting data, drafting maps, or producing blueprints, photostats, or photographs.