||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain accurate record or batch-record documentation of nanoproduction.
- Prepare capability data, training materials, or other documentation for transfer of processes to production.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
- Write technical reports or other documentation, such as handbooks or bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, or customers.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Participate in preparation of product usage and precautionary label instructions.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Write documents describing protocols, policies, standards for use, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment.
- Maintain databases of experiment characteristics or results.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Write operational instructions to be used in nuclear plant operation or nuclear fuel or waste handling and disposal.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Maintain technical project files.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain project logbook records or computer program files.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Design cognitive aids, such as procedural storyboards or decision support systems.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Document procedures, such as calibration of optical or fiber optic equipment.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Write detailed functional specifications that document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction.