||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Calibrate nanotechnology equipment, such as weighing, testing, or production equipment.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
||Food Science Technicians
- Perform regular maintenance of laboratory equipment by inspecting, calibrating, cleaning, or sterilizing.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Diagnose or repair malfunctioning instruments or equipment, using manufacturers' manuals and hand tools.